Webinar: Research Impact and Engagement
- Positioning for Impact and Engagement in Research
- Tuesday, 9 May 2017 at 2.00 – 3.00pm EST
- FREE event (no registration cost). Register here.
- Open to all – not only cADRE members.
Sponsored by Professor Erica Smith from the School of Education at Federation University.
The program will be facilitated by Dr Wendy Nielsen (Wollongong), Deputy Chair of cADRE and the presenters include:
- Associate Professor David Geelan, Deputy Head of School (Learning and Teaching) in the School of Education and Professional Studies, Griffith University, speaking about Evidence of Impact in ITE Research
- Associate Professor Laura Perry, Associate Dean, Research in the School of Education, Murdoch University, speaking about Research Performance in FoR 13 across Australian Universities
- Professor Erica Smith, Professor of Education in the School of Education, Federation University, speaking about Positioning for Impact and Engagement in Research in the VET sector.