ACDEVEG’s 2021 conference took place online on the 8th of December, with the theme ‘People, place and time: Developing the adaptive VET teacher’. The program and recordings of each session are available below, plus copies of each presentation slide deck.
- Supporting ‘learning by doing’ when access to authentic learning becomes disrupted – Selena Chan
- The findings of an ACDEVEG survey on VET teachers’ work during COVID in 2020 – Erica Smith and Daryl South
- The online delivery of VET during the COVID-19 pandemic – Sheila Hume and Tabatha Griffin
- Unpacking vocational competency and currency to support quality VET teaching – Andrew Shaw
- VET Workforce Quality Strategy – Katerina Lawler
- Taking their rightful place in South Africa: Towards the development of professional TVET teachers – Joy Papier