ACDE BOARD COMPOSITION
- Three elected executive members – President, Vice President and Secretary/ Treasurer
- One representative Dean from each State and Territory
- Specialist members who assist the Board in developing and promoting the Council’s strategic priorities: an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander representative and the Chairs each network.
The ACDE’s Secretariat and Networks, which undertake detailed work, support the ACDE Board.
- ACDE Vocational Education Group(ACDEVEG)
- Australian Early Childhood Teacher Education Network (AECTEN)
- Australian Indigenous Lecturers in Teacher Education Association (AILITEA)
- Community of Associate Deans Research in Education (cADRE)
- Network of Academic Directors of Professional Experience (NADPE)
- Network of Associate Deans of Learning and Teaching in Education (NADLATE)
- Australian Technologies Teacher Education Network (ATTEN)