ACDE BOARD COMPOSITION
- Three elected executive members – President, President Elect and Secretary/ Treasurer
- One representative from each State and Territory
- Three specialist members who assist the Board in developing and promoting the Council’s strategic priorities. The specialist member positions cover Research, Teacher Education and the Chair of the Network of Associate Deans of Learning and Teaching in Education (NADLATE)
The ACDE’s Secretariat and three sub-committees, which undertake detailed work, support the ACDE Board.
- Australian Research Directors in Education Network (ARDEN)
- Network of Associate Deans of Learning and Teaching in Education (NADLATE)
- ACDE Vocational Education Group