ACDE BOARD COMPOSITION
- Three elected executive members – President, President Elect and Secretary/ Treasurer
- One representative from each State and Territory
- Four specialist members who assist the Board in developing and promoting the Council’s strategic priorities. The specialist member positions include an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander representative and the Chairs of the Research, Professional Experience and Learning and Teaching networks.
The ACDE’s Secretariat and Networks, which undertake detailed work, support the ACDE Board.
- ACDE Vocational Education Group(ACDEVEG
- Australian Early Childhood Teacher Education Network (AECTEN)
- Australian Indigenous Lecturers in Teacher Education Association (AILITEA)
- Community of Associate Deans Research in Education (cADRE)
- Network of Academic Directors of Professional Experience (NADPE)
- Network of Associate Deans of Learning and Teaching in Education (NADLATE)