March 2017 forum sessions featured presentations from two of the consortia of Initial Teacher Education providers who were selected by AITSL, following a call for expressions of interest in the Australian teaching performance assessment (TPA) grant project.
AITSL says that all initial teacher education programs are required to meet Program Standard 1.2 which sets out the requirements for the teaching performance assessment. At the ACDE Forum, the consortia explained their approaches.
Consortium Led by the University of Melbourne
- Associate Professor Larissa McLean Davies, University of Melbourne
- Professor Janet Clinton, University of Melbourne
- Associate Professor Kim Keamy, Victoria University
- Professor Diane Mayer, University of Sydney
- Professor Helen Wildy, University of Western Australia
Consortium Led by Australian Catholic University
- Professor Joce Nuttall, Australian Catholic University
- Professor Alex Kostogriz, Australian Catholic University
- Ms Pet Colbert, Australian Catholic University